716 Sandy Cross Rd
Reidsville, NC 27320
We provide venue services for the following events:
Weddings and Handfastings – $0 to $500
Meetings or Group Gatherings – $0 to $500
Personal Reflection -$0
Solitary Craft Work – $10
Funerals and Celebrations of Life – $75
All services include:
One 55-gallon trash barrel with a trash bag
One 8′ bench
One 8′ picnic table
Additional Optional Services:
Fire pit – $0 to $20
Firewood – $0 to $30 per bundle
Concessions – Call for prices
Additional trash barrels – $3.75 each up to 8
Additional bench – $5 each up to 6
Additional picnic table – $7.50 each up to 4
Hecate’s Hill Graveyard Services:
In-ground niche – $50
Opening and closing niche – $30
Scattering – $0
Our Commitment to You
The Pagan Path, Inc, its owners, employees, and volunteers will provide you and your attendees with respect at all times.
The Pagan Path, Inc, its owners, employees, and volunteers will provide you and your attendees with top-quality service during your event.
The Pagan Path, Inc, its owners, employees, and volunteers will provide you and your attendees with the time and privacy needed while you celebrate, grieve, gather, or practice.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. We understand that things happen and cancellations are a risk. However, we will make every effort not to cancel a scheduled event and expect the same consideration in return. If a cancellation is needed, please notify us in writing as soon as possible.
2. In the event that a cancellation is needed on the part of The Pagan Path, Inc for any reason your booking will be refunded 100% within seven days.
3. Any event canceled 7 days or less before the scheduled event date will result in a complete forfeit of any fee paid.
4. Any event canceled between 8-21 days before the scheduled event date will result in a forfeit of 25% of any fee paid.
5. Any event canceled 22 days or more before the scheduled event date will result in a 100% refund of any fee paid.
Terms and Conditions
1. You are responsible for the actions of your attendees. Any attendee who is found to be disrespecting others in attendance, the event staff, or the property will be asked to leave.
2. At the conclusion of your event, please ensure that trash is placed in the provided receptacle(s) and you have completely removed any decorations you may have put up. If you fail to clean up the event area following your event, you will be charged a $250 cleaning fee.
3. If you book the fire pit please ensure that any fire is completely extinguished before you depart. Absolutely no fire is permitted in the wooded area.
4. Smoking and vaping is permitted in designated area only. Cigarette butts are not to be thrown on the ground. If cigarette butts are found on the ground following your event you will be charged a $250 cleaning fee.
5. All events booked that require a fee must be paid in full 30 days before the event date or your event will be canceled.
6. All in-ground niche purchases will be issued a “Deed of Grant” for the inurnment rights of the plot. The duration of rights to the plot is 50 years. The “Deed of Grant” is transferrable if unused.
7. If you hire an outside vendor to decorate the contracted grounds, or hire equipment such as tents, chairs, tables, etc, every effort will be made to allow the equipment vendors to begin setup the day before your contracted event. Additionally, equipment vendors will have 72 hours to remove their equipment following your event.
By booking an event at The Pagan Path, Inc you agree to release and hold harmless The Pagan Path, Inc. and Thomas and Orallee Robinson from any responsibility, personal liability, claims, loss or damage of any kind, or expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to your booked event and participation in the event. This includes but is not limited to, special, direct, indirect incidental, or consequential damages for injuries of any kind, including but not limited to the loss of life or limb, loss of personal or business income, physical damages, or any other loss, whether or not foreseeable.